Lisenfeld

TeddyW86

what do people think about Lisenfeld scopes? i am getting a whiff of something to do with them shutting down or something? not sure. are they any, good reliable? how much should i look to pay for a Lisenfeld 8x56 spezial?

any advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

Swatty

Sorry buddy, shes going on the new 7mm/08 PH2 estate rifle I think, much at the thought of selling her & making a few quid is nice, I still want to have a decent quality of kit for my guests to use.

Regs Lee

ive got a nice pecar 4*35 to sweeeten the deal that could go on you r estate rifle lovely little scope made for a 7mm

Swatty, sorry buddy for once in my Life I was in the right place at the right time & I am just going to savor it, I have a nice almost new 7mm/08 PH2 Styer at £450 with mounts & a nice Lisenfiled 3x12x50 in mint condition all at the bargin basement price of 500 quid when combined:lol:

Regs Lee

I bought a lisenfeld 6x42 scope about six years ago - or more for roughly £300. it is a good scope, well made, good light gathering and holds zero like any other German scope. It was about £100 cheaper than a Schmidt at the time and so i would think that 3/4 the price of a 8x56 Schmidt would be about right.

had have had most of the lisenfeld scopes and they are very good but have to tell you lisenfeld closed its doors years ago they have not bean manufactured for a long time 2 lisenfeld is german the scopes are not they were manufactured by nicosterling sadley i dont have eney lisenfeld or nicosterling models left to give you a side by side compareson ie but do not be disapointed in the fact that they are manufactured in japan as most scopes come from there look at night force manufactured in america no japan tells you on the underside of the scope

There is a little village called Lisen on the outskirts of Brno in CZ Rep, stayed there a few years ago. Often wondered if there was a connection.

I have 2@ 9 x 12 x 56- 30 m/m tube specials about 10 years old , very good german optics, same quality as s + b etc as said they have gone out of buisness, the old man who ran it , died and unfortunatly no one was available to continue the buisness, I dropped one of the scopes last year, knocking the eyepiece off, sent it off to blackpool bincoculor centre,came back 4 days later, repaired,fully serviced ,nitrogen filled etc for £50 including postage , top job, buy them if you can.

I have one for sale--- Lisenfeld 8x56 1inch tube --- if someone is looking to buy one. you can send me a PM if interested

Back