Listen. Don't mention the cricket.

rick6point5

We did get our pants well and truly pulled down, some super cricket by NZ, but it does not mean we aren't coming to get you sharkey...:D

Last edited:

sharkey

I really did expect England to be contenders, the boys do have all the skill sets needed.

Maybe you should have stuck with KP & ole Freddy. They do know the culture require to win after all.

Sharkey

howa243

I really did expect England to be contenders, the boys do have all the skill sets needed.

Maybe you should have stuck with KP & ole Freddy. They do know the culture require to win after all.

Sharkey
Agree about KP but I think Freddie is past his sell by date. Surprised to see Pakistan beat Australia the other night?

sharkey

We did get our pants well and truly pulled down, but it does not mean we aren't coming to get you sharkey...:D
Very well played in the first ashes match. Australia was outclassed & the win to England was truly deserved. This is going to be a very good series.

Cheers
Sharkey

Tim.243

Very well played in the first ashes match. Australia was outclassed & the win to England was truly deserved. This is going to be a very good series.

Cheers
Sharkey
I think your lads will come out swinging in the next match with it being a lot closer.....
A lot going on this year with the tennis, ashes and the rugby....
The 2012 Olympics was fantastic...so good I think we should do it again!!

Tim.243