ll vulpine to replace my photon xt

engraver99

I have a photon xt on my 223 remington but wanted a more flexible system to use with my day scopes on other guns. I ordered a ll vulpine from ludicrous lumens to achieve this. I was trying to look at the ward d-700 but couldn't get any answers to my ?'s from the mfg and the vulpine got good reviews at a much lower price and I could actually ask and receive answers from Andy at LL. I'm hoping these scopes I have will work with the vulpine unit...Anyone know? I will Replace my photon xt with a Bushnell AR .223 4.5-18 bdc scope, replace my Ruger 10/22 scope with a Bushnell Ar .22lr bdc 2-7 scope, on my .223WSSM sits a Burris Fullfield 4-14 scope and on My 17 HMR sits a Bushnell Elite 3200 firefly 5-15 scope. The AR scopes have side parallax adjustments while the other 2 have front A.O.'s. I have a Pulsar xq23v thermal unit for spotting and will be getting an Apex xq38 or 50 for another dedicated night vision rifle in the not so distant future once I save up some more pennies. The vulpine unit looks pretty clear at distances I shoot 200 yards/meters or less and was also wondering if anyone here is using this unit and what they thought of the unit.

thanks

Martin2

Yes I have and use this unit I have it fitted to a sightron Stacey and can see a great distance 400yards plus on some nights I used it on a Hawke sidewinder and I thought the picture was better but had poor field of view great little unit.