Lockdown & Loft Find Project

Klenchblaize

A few pictures of what's best described as "Stage 1" with more to follow:
20200418_084557.jpg
20200613_082117.jpg
20200613_082047.jpg
I've been amazed how the old school approach to a music system install eats-up wall space and 240v twin outlet sockets!

I am however attempting to make an Apogee Duet and iPad work with the Allan & Heath and without having unsightly cables running all over the place. Ditto 6v power for a couple of devices I won't bore you with the details of.
20200701_110504.jpg
Please don't judge my crap carpentry skills until you see the final product!

K

A few pictures of what's best described as "Stage 1" with more to follow:
View attachment 166609
View attachment 166610
View attachment 166611
I've been amazed how the old school approach to a music system install eats-up wall space and 240v twin outlet sockets!

I am however attempting to make an Apogee Duet and iPad work with the Allan & Heath and without having unsightly cables running all over the place. Ditto 6v power for a couple of devices I won't bore you with the details of.
View attachment 166612
Please don't judge my crap carpentry skills until you see the final product!

K

Yes... :tiphat:

I only have an old Sony system (120 watts per channel) and no computer link - I do use audacity for my fox calls but remotely.
I think I am at least 10 light years behind this setup and understanding it. Well done, I am envious of both the capability to do it and the understanding which guides you.

Started the customising of turntable plinths 1 & 2 prior to spraying the same colour as adjoining kitchen units and that involves my first attempt at using a cheap eBay milling tool to create deep slots to conceal the wall brackets. Or as is really the case the 4mm black rubber that sits between bracket and plinth to hopefully provide some damping.
20200724_125514.jpg
K

It’s going to be a close thing once the power supplies for the Apogy Duet and MAC Book are plugged in. Already had to reverse orientation of 2 twin gang to get other power supplies where I want them. Namely further away from the separate phono preamps.

K

I knew there wasnt enough just spotted the three way adapter come on now get them right we don want any fires through sloppy electrics

Back