Long Haired Fallow

paul k

If anyone with Sky tunes to channel 280 and looks for Heart of the Country goees Wild and there is a quite a good piece on the long haired fallow of Mortimer Forest. It's been on before but some may have missed it.

Bandit Country

legaleagle69 said:
I resent that I have never been in that forest whereever it was :evil:

I'm amazed - we get any number of you longhaired alternative lifestylers floating about down here. What is really weird is that I see loads of them go into the forest, but they never seem to come....... spooky or what? :lol:

I'll get my banjo.....

243varmint

Bandit Country said:
legaleagle69 said:

I'm amazed - we get any number of you longhaired alternative lifestylers floating about down here. What is really weird is that I see loads of them go into the forest, but they never seem to come....... spooky or what? :lol:

I'll get my banjo.....
You forgot about the rocking chair :lol: :lol:

stone

243varmint said:
Bandit Country said:
legaleagle69 said:

I'll get my banjo.....
You forgot about the rocking chair :lol: :lol:
ahh
forgot about that
is that the rocking chair, i broke in mortimer one night while a bit lashed
kept the fire going well, you will just hav to sit on the floor and play your banjo BC :lol:
sorry PaulK
never saw the program :(
i hav spent some time in the mortimer forest over the years with camera in hand,even shot roe in there
one day, my long haired fellow will come to light and i shall get a few momentous pics of him or her
not fussy
only time will tell on this one

243varmint

I have been lamping above wigmore plenty of fallow on a friends farm when out for charlie but some one else has the stalking.
Spotted a fallow with a cracking set of antlers one night.
Thems the breaks :( :(
Jonathon

stone

ah wigmore
spent a few nights in a battle cruiser there aswell
now would that not be the estates ground or am i in the wrong direction
or does alan hav it by chance?

243varmint

Not estate ground. Turn right in wigmore over that way ;)
Lovelly valley with wood on 3 sides and farm land in the middle
I would love to get this patch, on the case because the owner's son works with my mate so you never know.
Are you doing any shooting at Richard's this year?
Is his shop up and running yet?
Jonathon

stone

yes his shop is up and running, well worth popping over for a look, he has a few good deals on clothing at the moment if you need a number to check on opening hours let me know or to ring richard direct
if you mention me or this website it may help with a further discount a semi deal we hav struck up just for the website members if it works out ok, and enough interest
not sure what shooting i will be doing over there this season as he has sold most of the ground off , but has struck a deal with the new owners about the shooting and stalking for the forseable future

UK Outfitters