Long range practice with my Custom .223 Ackley Improved

247sniper

[FONT=&amp]Hi guys,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Went out playing again today, had some more long range practise on some steel.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Custom. 223 Ackley Improved 80 grain Amax at 400 yards. 7 - 12 MPH full value wind.

[/FONT]
Cheers guys

Steve

<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot">[video=youtube_share;EtHGrh54ar8]https://youtu.be/EtHGrh54ar8[/video][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

247sniper

I hope that cow, the gate and the wall belong to you.
good shooting other wise

The "sheep" belong to me, (as you can see they were not bothered as they were well out the way) the gate and wall also belong to me. As you can see where the bullets impacted, the sheep, gate and wall were all unharmed as I was shooting at the gong :D

Cheers bud

Steve

247sniper

I have to ask that if those sheep had been a family having a picnic then would you of still taken those shots?

Martin

That is completely different, people take shots with cattle in the same field all the, you know sheep and foxes etc.

Nobody would take a shot at anything if there was a family having a picnic in the same field, even if the they were behind the shooter !

As it happens the sheep were a lot further from the gong then it looks, as you can here the impact from the recording some 400 yards away, as you can see the sheep just carried on grazing so just goes to show!

joe soapy

That sheep was definitely a cow and did run at the shot.
Ours do the same when the army start up so some must have been stung by the ricochets .
Fai enough on your own ground, but have mended the walls a time or too where i been shooting years ago,