Looking for IMR4320 or Reloder 15 Aberdeenshire

takbok

Hi All

I've phoned around locally and nobody seems to have these powders that I need for a 110gr GS Custom bullet load for my 270. There are one or two places that will deliver for £25 or so, but thought I'd ask here before committing to that.

I have about 0.75kg of Viht N165 if anybody nearby would consider doing some sort of swap.

Cheers.

provider

Have you tried Sloans in Inverurie the woman in there told me they had lots of different powders in there just now.

takbok

Thanks, I've tried Sloans. They didn't have any. I've also tried Macleods and Grahams. Will see if Gordon Smith at Colpy can get some. Cheers

brock and norris

good morning Takbok , I have 5 lbs of IMR 4320 on the shelf , If you require please call us on 01948 841021espectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris custom Rifles :)

Nojden

If you're looking for Alliant Reloder 15, you might as well go for Norma 203B or Rhino 15, as it's the same powder as Alliant Reloder 15; different brands but same manufacturer (Bofors, powder RP11)

However, I take no responsibility and recommend you to start with min load if you try any of them. I've used Rhino 22 as a substitute for Norma MRP, as it's the same powder (Alliant Reloder 22 as well), and it works fine. I can't post any links for more info about this issue, but try Google and seek for "Alliant reloder 15 vs Norma 203B".

takbok

Thanks, I was aware of Norma 203B. However, I don't think that those powders are available in the UK. I will go ahead and order some imr4320 by post. Thanks again.