looking / searching

countrysports5

I have mixed feelings about posting a bleeding heart post but here goes....... I've had to sell all my rifles & shotguns earlier this year (prostate cancer AND rheumatoid arthritis) so that's the end of stalking / shooting for me. Undergoing chemo now so I'm a very poor walker and not very fit.
However, I can shoot with a camera. Anyone in the Edinburgh area able to help by giving me access to an estate or area where I can potter about with or without help to photograph the wildlife? I can't travel too far away from my home.

I'd prefer pm replies if there's anyone out there who might be able to help.

sinbad

unfortunatly not anywhere near you, or would be happy to have you accompany me on a stalk mate.
Had a prostrate cancer scare myself 2years ago,
All the very best and a speedy recovery.
Sinbad

Cougar

I really wish I could help out buddy. I hope someone on this great site come's up trumps for you.

All the very best

Matt.

widows son

I have mixed feelings about posting a bleeding heart post but here goes....... I've had to sell all my rifles & shotguns earlier this year (prostate cancer AND rheumatoid arthritis) so that's the end of stalking / shooting for me. Undergoing chemo now so I'm a very poor walker and not very fit.
However, I can shoot with a camera. Anyone in the Edinburgh area able to help by giving me access to an estate or area where I can potter about with or without help to photograph the wildlife? I can't travel too far away from my home.

I'd prefer pm replies if there's anyone out there who might be able to help.

The laws of this land allow us the population to use the countryside for recreational purposes as we see fit, (not shooting )you can as long as you are not damaging any flora or fauna, go where ever you wish and do as you wish barring a few obvious thingsand places ,check out the CROW ACT if you are unsure of the do's and don'ts .