• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Lowa Hunter GTX Evo Extreme Boots & FOC Nikwax Leather Cream

3xspringer

Hi all

As folk are now preparing for Autumn/Winter stalking trips we have decided to run a promotion on Lowa Hunter's at £218.95 inc p&p - also FOC Nikwax cream still applies :thumb:

Just pm with any interest.

Regards

Rob
Hi Rob, are these still on offer please? If so I’ll ask I have really bad circulation do you think these would be warm enough?

Hi Rob, are these still on offer please? If so I’ll ask I have really bad circulation do you think these would be warm enough?
Hi Springer

The current pricing will be honoured until the end of this month, then unfortunately as stated above we will have to implement a price increase.

I have small feet and used to suffer from circulation and had to wear very thick socks back in the day when I used to wear another well known brand (M...…), however the Lowa Hunter's have an insulation layer called Primaloft (developed in the 80's for the US army) normal socks & I haven't suffered from cold feet since. Also worth mentioning that I wear mine all year round and don't find them uncomfortable in the summer months.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rob

Ozalid

I have small feet and used to suffer from circulation and had to wear very thick socks back in the day when I used to wear another well known brand (M...…), however the Lowa Hunter's have an insulation layer called Primaloft (developed in the 80's for the US army) normal socks & I haven't suffered from cold feet since. Also worth mentioning that I wear mine all year round and don't find them uncomfortable in the summer months.
+1 You will not have cold feet in these, because my first pair of Lowa Hunters were too small, I used to wear them with no socks and even stalking in the coldest conditions I never had cold feet. I do suggest a 1/2 size bigger than your shoe size for comfort.

Tarvie

Another satisfied customer -Rob arranged for a pair of 8.5 Lowa Hunters to be shipped direct to me from the UK wholesalers with complimentary Nikwax sent separately. The boots are superb and a great fit for my wide feet with excellent customer service from Rob!
Thanks and regards
Tarvie

Hi all

Just to confirm as mention in a previous post unfortunately we will have to implement a price increase on Lowa boots from the 1st February (other products unaffected).

Our website pricing has already been increased to £237.95 (equates to a 5% increase), however the forum rate of £224.95 will still apply until this Thursday.

The new forum rate from Friday will be £232.95 and will still include the FOC Nikwax leather cream.

Many thanks to all who have purchased in December/January - demand has been fantastic & has been acknowledged by the guys at Lowa UK.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to being of service with Lowa's & other products.

Regards

Rob & Jess

Last edited:
Hi All

We will taking decent stock of Lowa Hunter's to the Kelso Deer Stalking Fair on the 23rd/24th March at Kelso Show Ground (including 1/2 sizes).

There will be a special forum supported rate for the weekend of £230.00

If anyone has any particular sizing request for pre-show ordering just drop me a pm.

Br

Rob

Hi All

Quick note to let you know that we have now gone VAT registered, so VAT claim back on boots may be useful to some of you, or if your estate employers buy your essential work-wear etc.

The forum supported rate of £232.95 inc deliver still applies on Lowa Hunters.

Many thanks

Rob

Last edited:

SaOsborne

Had a pair around a year now, been wearing around 8 months since Harkila gave up again. Very comfiortable, very good support, easier than many to get on and off. Dont love the lace loops as very difficult to engage haunched up in full kit at 03:30 in the morning, end up missing loops etc. A little more solid sole under foot with less flex than the Harkila, overall an excellent boot.

Not long before some folk will be looking to invest in new boots for the wet/winter season, so Lowa Hunter pricing still unchanged, also for the shorter ankle length option Lowa Tibet's have sold well this year..

Thanks

Rob

Well September was certainly the month of Tibet sales - thanks to all that purchased, Sept' was our best month over on Tibet's and even the wholesaler had zero stock on many popular sizes.

So back to the "Hunter GTX" for October focus.

Br

Rob

Free range rob

Rob, how do these compare to the Tibet’s? Just got back from my week in them and very impressed, will post about them separately.

Hi All

Some news (not great...) that will effect our & the market pricing on Lowa boots going forward...

Basically Lowa's European head office have implemented a new pricing directive in the fact that they want to see more level pricing on-line between UK distributors - think it is fair to say that our pricing had been very competitive compared to some outlets in the market - subsequently over the last 2yrs we have probably sold more Hunter's & Tibets than any other Sporting retailer - many of you on the forum have obviously benefited from our pricing position.

As of today our website pricing has increased on the Hunter & Tibet models - over the next 2 weeks other distributors that are not already "in-line" with Lowa guideline pricing will have to increase their pricing, or loose their distribution agreement.

An important point for us to make is that we will still be able to support forum members going forward but will need to discuss "matters" on a more personal level - so please pm or call us directly on the numbers listed on our site.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Rob & Jess

Last edited: