Lylvale 12 bore paper ctgs vs Eley Grand Prix paper ctgs.

Hunt-Inter

Same as anything else really. Nice and smooth and good for normal type birds.
Using the 20g RC paper cases this year and there damn good!

McKenzie

I use the Eley Classic Game (6's & 5's) in one shotgun I like as the chokes have been opened up too much & these cartridges really pull the pattern back together for shooting at rough-shooting distances.

NOTSHARP

When i lived in the Midlands, I bought paper cased 12 bore cartridges from William Powell, their own branded case. Excellent. I still have a full box.

I now use a twenty bore, and have shot Three Crowns for years, another nice shooting cartridge. I also tried Rottweil Waidmannsheil in paper, but I do not think that they are still available.

Steve.

Hunt-Inter

When i lived in the Midlands, I bought paper cased 12 bore cartridges from William Powell, their own branded case. Excellent. I still have a full box.

I now use a twenty bore, and have shot Three Crowns for years, another nice shooting cartridge. I also tried Rottweil Waidmannsheil in paper, but I do not think that they are still available.

Steve.
I actually bought some when I was in Austria 12 months ago. The shop I was in builds guns and gets Eley to produce paper case cartridges for them. I paid from memory 8euro per 10.