• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: M18 to m15 thread reducer

amadablam

Does anyone know where to find a M18 to M15 thread reducer for a moderator?

Its for a Roedale UltraLite.

Please feel free to pm me if you can point me in the right direction too.

Thanks! :)

Sonicdmb73

Hausken sell their moderators (at least some of them) with an 18mm thread. They then sell a Bush you fit to make it fit a smaller thread. For instance mine is 1/2” unf.
As far as I know they are not much money either.

banus

good afternoon ,does any one have an 18x1 to 1/2" adapter.i would like to fit an ase utra <1/2"> to my tikka super varmint <18x1> SORRY TO JUMP ON THE OP THREAD!

Sonicdmb73

good afternoon ,does any one have an 18x1 to 1/2" adapter.i would like to fit an ase utra <1/2"> to my tikka super varmint <18x1> SORRY TO JUMP ON THE OP THREAD!
I don’t know of any that go from a smaller thread to a larger one.
Hausken make their moderators with the largest thread. They then have adapters to get to the smaller threads.