• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Mae ims .308/7.62 moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ldc1982

This moderator came with my AI AT when I bought it off of this forum. I haven't used it so it is just gathering dust, It's seen a couple of hundred rounds through it from the previous owner and is in good condition. I'll post some more pictures when I get a chance.

This would fit an AI AW or AI AT with a 20" threaded barrel.

£150 face to face or £150 + RFD costs to ship it.

Mr B

So you just use the slim inner barrel without Mod? Must look a bit strange! Also, shouldnt this be in Firearams components, not Reloading?

Ldc1982

I thought I did post it in firearms components. If a mod sees this I'm sure they can move it!

I don't believe they are made to fit an individual barrel, but I will check with sporting services tomorrow to find out for sure. From the receipt I have the barrel is a standards 20" threaded barrel, I just use it with an AI brake

bewsher500

barrel requires o-rings to seal at the back - still a bargain

1. The barrels are precisely machined with a thread at the muzzle and further along at the parrellel reinforce 2x "O" rings grooves are machined to accomodate 2x high temperature "O" ring seals, to prevent exhausting gases from escaping.

Last edited:

Ldc1982

I have spoken to sporting services and they have confirmed that my barrel is the standard profile AT 20" barrel threaded M18x1.5 (sporting services part number 26552BL)

Status
Not open for further replies.