• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: mak contessa cheaper blaser mount

EMcC

Try E Bay, there is a guy there that imports them from Bulgaria I think.
Very good quality and reasonable price.

otisthedog

Not after Brexit they're not. He's based in the US and, with the exchange rate as it is now, they are no longer such a good deal. :confused:

Cheapest option is probably a Contessa rail from Alan Rhone with something like warne rings. Not tried those rails myself, so can't comment on them.

Day

I just purchased a Ziegler mount from Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting to mount my Pulsar XD75 to my R8
IMG_1034.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle f

Got a contessa mount from Alan Rhone picatinny type for my R8 to mount an x sight 2. Word to the wise had the standard length rail and it did not provide the correct eye relief so changed it for the longer rail which was perfect.
Regards Steve