Malcolms fantastic offer in aid of Addenbrooks Hospital.

basil

Distinguished Member
Details of Malcolms offer.

AM and PM stalk in 2019/20

From November 2019 to end of February 2020 I am offering a days outing on my areas in Bedfordshire/Bucks for a cull CWD buck or doe. There is a good BB nearby I can recommend if anyone wants to stay overnight. Most of the areas are reasonably near to Jct13 off the M1.
I have an estate of 2000 acres I own the lease too, plus three further farms totalling a further 1200 acres all under my name. The successful winner retains the carcase as well. Once Basil and Ian have drawn the winner they can contact me and we can fix a date for later in the year. Estate rifles are available and I am fully commercially insured, including my vehicle.
If anyone wants to undertake the stalk for their Level 2 that's also fine with me.
This would normally cost £170 for the two stalks, plus £100 kill fee for the CWD.

So you have a chance to win this for £10. And whilst doing so your donation goes to a worth while cause Adenbrook Hospital.

This draw will run from today, 11/01/2019 until 17.00 on 31/01/2019.
Cost of chances are ..
1 chance for £10
3 chances for £15
5 chances for £20
and 10 chances for £30.
Payments will be made into my paypal account so please ask for my details. (JAYB has my password so he can check anything at any time)
Pease add your forum name and MO to your payment. This is so I know it`s for Malcolms Offer and not the win a stalk draw.
Thanks all and good luck. :tiphat:
I can`t thank Malcolm enough for his support so please dig deep .. someone is going to have a wonderful day out.

Glyn 1

I'll take five goes for £20 please, send me your PayPal details.

Just one word of caution, sometimes institutions like hospitals etc can be a bit funny about accepting money from shooting related events so it might be worth calling it a personal donation when the time comes.

basil

Distinguished Member
I'll take five goes for £20 please, send me your PayPal details.

Just one word of caution, sometimes institutions like hospitals etc can be a bit funny about accepting money from shooting related events so it might be worth calling it a personal donation when the time comes.
This had also crossed my mind also. The proceeds will be forwarded to Iain`s (tozzybums) daughter Lisa so presumably will be given as donations from friends and family or similar. I`m sure Iain will advise the family on this.

I had thought about this myself,Glyn and John so i was going to suggest if it,s ok with everyone to call it donations raised through a sporting raffle by very good friends so no one at the hospital takes any issue as to how it,s been raised .Lisa is so grateful for all your generous offers and fundraising for poor Nylo so thank you both for your words of wisdom on this matter atb Iain

Amazing offer and a chance to meet a great guide on his ground.The Deer are plentiful ,the B N B is cracking and the breakfast is pukka. My family are over the moon with what youve done such a kind and caring gesture .Who ever wins this will thoroughly enjoy the experience atb Iain