manchurian sika

Leica Amplus 6

andy stalker

DSCF0869.jpg

here is a picture of a british client i had out today and a one off 13 point sika he also shot a large fallow buck

smithp18

Hi Andy,
Well-done to you both, I was wonder if you had a difficult time getting him,
He looks like he could have been a wise boy to me they don’t getting a head like that for no reason. ;)

Great photo of a magnificent animal :)

Take Care

Smithy

apollo

Are the antlers allways like that or do they cross with reds to get the crown on top, never even seen a sika so just a question......eddie

andy stalker

sika

hi apollo
this is a pure manchurian sika where he was shot there are no reds,a typical manchurian is wide with 8 points the one in the pic is a non typical wide and multi pointed

andy

zaitsev

Its a Mcmillan rifle and one of the last built by Gale Mcmillan. That is a synthetic stock believe it or not.

Regards

Gareth

gadget

Hi andy people wait a lifetime for deer like that and this lucky man shoots two in one day :evil: ( i'm not jelous honest) :evil:

gadget

andy stalker

sika

he is a good friend of mine and you are right it is a mc millan it belonged to his late father. i have witnessed this rifle take severel deer, calibre is .270.

DSC_0003.jpg

paul k

I wasn't aware that there were any Manchurian Sika at large in England, without being too specific about location what general area are these in?

nell

How much would it cost a paying client to shoot such a DOUBLE??????

Rgds

NELL

andy stalker

paul k said:
I wasn't aware that there were any Manchurian Sika at large in England, without being too specific about location what general area are these in?

thease are park sika we are based in the southeast.
rgds
andy

Bavarianbrit

Hi,

I wish the bolt was shown open. We should police ourselves before others give us more cr*p. Sorry to be so picky but in Germany the saying is - when the bullets out of the barrel then the devil has arrived.

Regards

Bavarianbrit