• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Marlin 357 Under Lever

jonathankent

Does anyone have a Marlin 357 Mag underlever sat in the safe collecting dust?

I'm looking for something in good nick.

Best regards
Jonno

stecad

I have a nice Winchester 94AE in 44 mag for sale if that's of any interest. Excellent condition and had hardly any use. Cases, dies, powder, heads. Had a spring job so she actually shoots well. Open to sensible offers.

jonathankent

Hi Stecad,

Thank you for your message, unfortunatley I only have a slot for a 357, as I understand it my local force are taking over 6 months for any changes to your ticket so I don't really want to change calibre!

Best regards
Jonno

Albert 888

I have a Winchester legacy 94 ae 357. It also has peep sights and weaver rails for scope mounting and a load of reloading gear if interested.
It's in the sales section somewhere,I will find it and give it a bump.

D3ave

I have a Marlin 357/38 that's like new and fired less than 500 shots, I got it around 8 or 9 years ago, if interested I will send you photos and details
Dave.