• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Mauser M03 Extreme (6.5x55) + Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 + Atec CMM4 + Travel Case - £2500

MauserM03

Dear All,

Up for sale is my very lightly used M03 Extreme, full kit including Swarovski Z6 in perfect condition, Mauser mounts (these alone cost £350), Atec CMM4 mod, Mauser sling and flight case.

Will take more pictures and post over the weekend. £2750 for the whole lot. I also have a large quantity of Norma Nosler BT 120g, which this rifle loves, available by separate negotiation.

Reason for sale is that (as you can see from the picture) I have two M03's and can really only justify one given the minimal use they get. I am putting the extreme up for sale as I figured that would be more popular, but if you really like the look of the wooden stocked one (that is 30-06 with a Swaro Habicht 3-12x50) then I am open to offers. I need to keep one of them though !

Best regards, M03 on range.jpg

Last edited:

Markfox

Wow what a bargain should sell quick enough

Id be interested in buying the travel case if you decided to split

MauserM03

Yikes, maybe I under-priced it. Will put it on Guntrader on Monday for more but will obv. stick to this price for SD members.

RickoShay

Knowing how well you look after your kit, I can only envy the lucky buyer of this setup.
I'd have it off you myself in a blink, but already well served by Mr Sauer and Leica!

Markfox

Whoever buys this will love it! I have this rifle in .243 and 30-06. I am after a decent sling, what's the Mauser sling like?
Not hijacking

the neoprene / rubber mauser sling is rather nice to use as it's got rubber grippy stuff on the carry side which stops it sliding off your shoulder

it's also long

I use it on the front swivel on my extreme as it's safer rather than the bipod swivel as the front swivel is washered and has a nut holding it but the bipod swivel is just screwed into the plastic so not as secure

MauserM03

Thanks for all the messages, think I've replied to all PM's now. Would prefer to sell in one package but will split if necessary. I've upped the price slightly as I had forgotten to factor in the Mauser mounts, which cost £350. On Guntrader for £200 more so still a bargain for an SD member.