Mauser m12

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

Ajs

Does anyone own one of these and what is your opinion I was thinking of getting the extreme in .270

Mud Stuffin

Great guns, very accurate (if I do my bit) with a crisp trigger and have a three stage safety. No hesitation in recommending them.

s1mon

Have had an M12 Impact in 6.5x55 for getting on for two years and been really pleased with it; very accurate and as above a nice trigger.

Jelen

Have had an M12 Impact in 6.5x55 for getting on for two years and been really pleased with it; very accurate and as above a nice trigger.
Ditto, although I think the trigger is VERY nice. Bought one in .243 and was so pleased with it that I bought another in 6.5x55.

Jon P

I have. M12 in 300 win mag, very accurate but I struggle with the 3 stage safety in times as my other guns are TikkaT3’s so totally different.

Ozalid

Does anyone own one of these and what is your opinion I was thinking of getting the extreme in .270
I have the Extreme in 30-06 with Swarovski Z6i and DPT moderator.
It shoots tight groups, has a superb trigger and I can’t fault it.

Last edited:

Tony Morgan

I've an Impact in .243 with a Barton Gunworks Accurate Hunter mod. The rifle is very nice to handle and others have remarked on it. You won't regret getting one.

Cawdor118

I had one, the only problem I found was the Mauser own mounts. They were so poor I threw them away and went with Tier one. As others have said, a fantastic gun at a decent price.

norma 308

Had an impact since they first came out I’ve cerokoted it black and grey
Great rifle likes most ammo currently running geko in 308 bonus !