mauser

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod

Baldrick

Beechwood was asking £1,400 for the basic M-03 Extreme before it lost the distribution, plus £250 for the unique scope mount. They aren't cheap.

Jagare

I paid 41000 kr for my M03 extreme in .308. 3400 pounds That was with the short barrel 52cm (costs more). Mauser mounts . You have no choice but to use mauser mounts. Topped with a S&B 3-12x50 FD scope.

A heavy rifle. Very well made. 100% pleased with mine.

Thar

I bet they have gone up in price as well have you seen the value of the pound against the Euro :eek: S&B scopes have gone though the roof.

Best rgds

Tahr

Dickie

Yes funny old thing when the pound recovers the price rarely drops! Makes me glad I got mine last year.
Thar how was your trip to NZ I managed to get out red hind stalking up north and got a couple plus got some nice pictures of some red hinds and some great stags.

Cheers all

Dickie

maxtich

Mauser current uk dealer

Hi
I also found the new distributer to be a Big Liar and rude so i went and bought a sako
Any one else had the same experiance??

Patrick A

I have a Mauser 03 in three calibres and am about to get a fourth. I think that it is an excellent rifle and so much better than the Sakos I used to have.

They aren't cheap but each new calibre isn't as the barrels are not that expensive, £400 or so.

Thar

Patrick Aschan said:
as the barrels are not that expensive, £400 or so.

Patrick are you one of these bankers, that caused the credit crunch? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mast guys want a complete new rifle for £400. ;)

Best rgds

Tahr

AI perfector

Maxtich and SF. To be fair to the one who isn't, are you able to say who it is that you are referring to when you say 'rep' and 'distributor' in the context of rude?
I called Beechwood, today, who advised they are no longer 'Importers', the description used in the Shooting Times article on the Mauser 03 in the 23rd January, 2007 issue.
Or are you referring to Rupert Haynes of Open Season Ltd., as shown on http://www.mauserwaffen.de/index.php?id=england ? Cheers, Paul

smullery

Your going to have to deal through your own RFD anyway so why bother with Rupert?

The Mauser M03 is a good rifle if you want to travel with multiple calibres in a compact "package".

Love the fact that the bolt is manually cocked. So much better than a "safety catch" which only intervenes between a cocked firing pin and cartridge.

Stan

UK Outfitters