May 17th clay shoot prize.

Muddy

Here is the prize for the clay shoot on May 17th at Greenfield clay ground, Kent.

A bottle of Lock Fyne whisky and whisky tumbler from Inverary, Argyll. Specially labeled for the day.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello Muddy.

Thank you for all your efforts on this one mate. It is a very generous offer, and much appreciated . We have about 7 paid up for the clay shoot on the Saturday. For anyone else that wants to come along, get your £20 deposit off to Rob pronto, otherwise I cannot gaurantee a place on the afternoon as the clay ground is very busy on a Saturday.

Cheers
Sikamalc

wadashot

Account Suspended
Looks a nice prize muddy ;)

Just a thought, is this clay ground gonna be srictly felt wads malcom, or can we use plastic cups? :rolleyes:

wadas

Andy L

wadashot said:
Just a thought, is this clay ground gonna be srictly felt wads malcom, or can we use plastic cups?

wadas
I think you can wear whichever bra you want, Wadas. Felt or plastic cups. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beowulf

Wadas wear your balcony fronted bra with the front fastening quick release. :lol: Poor old Stone having to share a room with a Northern 'Tranny'! :lol:

I hope the whiskey doesn't accidently get drunk on the way down to Quex! :eek: It certainly looks like a nice dram. ;)

wadashot

Account Suspended
Beowulf said:
I hope the whiskey doesn't accidently get drunk on the way down to Quex! :eek: It certainly looks like a nice dram. ;)
I certainly hope it dosn`t too mate as i will hopefully be drinking it on the way back to gods country, Yorkshire. ;) :lol:

wadas

Beowulf

I quote Wadas: - 'I certainly hope it dosn`t too mate as i will hopefully be drinking it on the way back to gods country, Yorkshire.'

It might be 'Gods country' Wadas, but not a Christian God's country; you bloody heathen! As for drinking it on the way back, you'll be lucky to win a bottle of Dandilion and Burdock! :eek: 'That's rite posh pop for a Northerner. ;) Eee you can ave it with chips and gravy':lol:

Andy L

Sorry to burst your bubble boys but that bottle is going to stay in Kent. (North Kent, Malc!)

Rob Mac

Just how fantastic and generous is that prize.

Many thanks again Muddy. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Cheers,

Rob

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi Waddas, felt wads only (I think) not asked but I can find out. I have shot it once about 3 years ago, it is a very nice testing layout.

AndyL I shall try my best to ensure the bottle stays in NE Kent :D but I wouldnt put any money on it.

Fester

Wadas
Youll be lucky mate cos its going bo further north than my house :D :D
Tikka308
Dont even think about chips & bloody gravy when we go down to malc's :eek: Remember youll be on my turf then & we dont eat that sort of muck :D :D Well we didnt when i lived down there anyway :D

Fester

Yeh & pie & liquor :eek:
jellied eels, if i ever see another one of them ill throw up :D one thing you northerners taught me & that was eating decent grub mate :D

Beowulf

I'm not a whippet sh3gging Northerner! I'm a Midlander! Brew XL, Pork scratchings and Balti pies! :lol:

wadashot

Account Suspended
Thanks Malcom, thought as much. ;)

Sounds as though it will be a quite competitive do then lads, and i look forward to it ;) :D

wadas

Beowulf

It doesn't matter what you ask for as long as its said in French. You will be nearer to Calais than Stoke on Trent! :( So that's jellied eels and French fries on a baguette, s'il vous plait madame! :lol: