• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: MDT LSS folding stock for Remington 700, 4x 10 round AICS .308 Mags, belt & 4 pouches

Neumo

** Both the Mags & the Stock are now SOLD **

Here is my old 308 kit I used for CSR before I bought a straight pull. It consists of the following:

MDT Light Sniper System (LSS) Chassis for Remington 700 (Short action) - Folder:

• MDT LSS Stock in Black, that takes AICS Mags. Has some ware marks on it (see photos)
  • Carbine buffer tune with MDT Folding stock adaptor
  • Basic AR butt Pad and a Hogue rubber grip
  • Full spec & prices for stock is here:
    https://www.blackrifle.co.uk/MDT-LSS-Chassis-p/mdt-lss.htm

PLUS 4x 10 round .308 AICS Magazines, with basic battle belt & 4 pouches for Mags

Would cost over £600 to replace. I am not looking to split the Mags at this time, unless I get an offer on the stock first. Would make a good cerakote project.

Looking for £400 posted by RMSD or can deliver to BIsleyMDT STock1.jpg

MDT Stock folded.jpg

MDT Stock ware.jpg

Last edited:

Neumo

Morning. I have had a couple of offers on just the stock, so will sell the Mags separately. I would like to sell them all as a package, so will send some PMs

Neumo

I have someone interested in all 4 mags, if he does not want them then I can do 2 each
Am waiting to hear back from the first messager about the stock, but have a few others interested

Last edited:

Neumo

Magazines, pouches and belt now SOLD, pending the usual

Stock is now SOLD

Last edited: