Meat hunting on the farm...

Norfolk Horn

He had a good sort out there by the looks of things. That rifle looks considerably older than him. Do they use the skins and horns or are they ten a penny.

dodgyknees

Hard case. That’s an FR8! Good old .308 milsurp getting the job done. Who needs an engraved safari rifle with a 5-figure price tag…

Tim.243

He had a good sort out there by the looks of things. That rifle looks considerably older than him. Do they use the skins and horns or are they ten a penny.
Yes mark, they have 2 farms abt the size of Essex lol He is 23 I think
Like the old fashioned butcher who would even sell you the Oink

Tim.243

Hard case. That’s an FR8! Good old .308 milsurp getting the job done. Who needs an engraved safari rifle with a 5-figure price tag…
I nicked named it the Donkey rifle which the Africans lad thought that was great as it appeals to their sense of humour.
He has several "nice rifles" but that one being short is a great truck rifle as he has to drive the farms every day so takes that....huge farms with a butchers shop in town also staff to feed.

Tim.243

Kind of cuts out the middle man for the butcher👍😁
Yes it does, I can go there but living on my own I have no one to look after the dogs and I am not putting them in kennels for 3 weeks as you need that long to make a trip worth while, I have been before and by the time you get settled in it is time to come back.