meateater netflix

Kjf

Just finished watching this mans series. Very impressed. Incidentally, MonarchCountryProducts.co.uk
are selling Vortex kit. I haven't tried their gear before, but just check out the warrantee!! I will definitely give them a go at some point - and I would point out that I have no commercial interest here.
You wont be disappointed with Monarchs service

Monarch and vortex its a no brainer from whom to buy from, a great combination

kjf

Sheprador1973

Just finished watching this mans series. Very impressed. Incidentally, MonarchCountryProducts.co.uk
are selling Vortex kit. I haven't tried their gear before, but just check out the warrantee!! I will definitely give them a go at some point - and I would point out that I have no commercial interest here.
Likewise the warranty is silly good. Bought a lower end scope S/H from the bay. Its good (obviously not the best) but if i drop it, smash it, dent it, scratch it etc...they'll send me a new equivalent for free (no receipt needed...its fully transferable). Only issue might be dealing UK to USA. Thats confidence in your own products!

alberta boy

I've always liked Steve Rinella , down to earth stuff . Incidentally , I've used Vortex products for years , a really good company . I've had a SPARC 2 on my Marlin Guide Gun for some time now , works perfectly . It does take a beating from recoil , transporting in back country and extreme weather , never had to use the warranty yet , I'm a fan .

AB

dan85

I was very interested to hear Steve Rinella's view on traditional stalking in the Scottish Highlands (he said it was his worst hunting experience to date) and his views on the role of the Gillie.

I am a big fan of his and his show (including his podcast). I did however find it disappointing that he couldn't appreciate the history and tradition that deer stalking has over here. The difference of how the land is managed and broken up, coupled with the fact that we tend to have smaller areas of non public land to hunt means that we aren't comparing apples to apples...

I have hunted both sides of the pond and can appreciate the positive and negative aspects of both. They are very different.

Cheers, Dan.

Last edited: