• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: meindl dovre extreme gtx

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
I bought a pair off Bushwear last year for £195. W. Slack & Sons used to do deals on them too but they are too popular now.

Gazza

Recently done a bit of digging around for a mate. Cheapest I could find were W Slack and Sons at £244.50. Bushwear are a few quid more. If ordering from net get a 1/2 size bigger than your normal. If you are buying from a shop you will see why.

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
Definately "try B4 U Buy" and with a thick pair of merino socks they are a very comfortable boot. But if you want a longer lasting boot look at Lundhags Syncro or pro ranger high. Just better designed and last ten times longer.

alphaburner

I'm probably going to buy a pair. Did you go the half size bigger. What are they like width size. I have a fairly wide foot.

Beretta man

I went a size up,I usually have size 8 work boot but got a size 9 mendl boot and fit perfect..
The boot is wide fitting so u should have no prob..
just gave them a spray of waterproofer and a coat of wax

TreeWiseMan

Got mine from Arborwear.co.uk, the guys that sell the American tree climbing trousers.

£245.40 which included next day delivery and a pair of Meindl Hunting Socks.