Member from Dorset

Welcome Sam,
Nice county Dorset, spend a bit of time by Puddletown lots of deer.

Sam said
Looking to sell my Tikka and by a Blaser R93

Very nice taste in rifles as well Sam :lol: :lol:
right I'm off now before the hatemail starts of the Tikka owners :lol: :lol:

Wayne

Welcome, done well for a young lad, hopefully you will get your Sika and Red this year.

Keep the Tikka!!!!!!

There will be arguments now....

TJ

WAYNE DAVIES said:
Sam said
Looking to sell my Tikka and by a Blaser R93

Very nice taste in rifles as well Sam :lol: :lol:
right I'm off now before the hatemail starts of the Tikka owners :lol: :lol:

Wayne
Bloody hell, you`ve started something here haven`t ya Wayne. :lol:

Don`t listen to him Sam, keep the Tikka. My old mate had a Blaser R93 offroad and hated it. He couldn`t get anything like as good a group as me, with my Tikka 595 using prvi partisans. :eek: He chipped it in for a T3 :eek:
I suppose Blasers are like marmite, you either hate em or love em. :lol:

In all seriousness, you go for what you want mate.

Good luck with your decision. ;)

wadas

Lovely, lovely Blaser

blaserr93.jpg

All that lovely plastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

WD

TJ are you bringing one of them old Tikka's tomorrow or do you want to borrow a proper rifle :D

I wonder if I can get the missus a new outfit in black plastic with soft inserts and a removable but pad :oops: Opps I'm dreaming in type again :oops:

WD

Everyone is a comedien, accept YOU!!!! :lol: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:

Yes I will be bringing one of these precision pieces of design engineering, the Stainless/Synthetic version, in .243

You might need to know that if I ever meet your Missus, I will be letting her know you are looking for a "Removable Butt Pad" for her.....

See who's laughing then!!

;)

TJ

Tj
Could have been worse I could have said "But Plug" anyway after 17 years of living with me not a lot suprises her anymore :D

Ah well we hopefully see how that old Tikka performs tommorrow, shame its in .243 though, did I tell you i dont like .243's ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going home now before I get lynched.

Wayne

Wayne Davis does Blazer Saddles :lol: :lol: Now I know you are into rubber inserts Wayne, but come on, Tikka every time :lol:

How are you mate, not heard from you for a while. I am off this weekend as well. See if I can entice a Roe Buck out to play. Not been on my bit since I took Steyr and Tikka (right said Fred).

Good luck Tartinjock.

I remember going on a stalk with Wayne, before we left I zero'd my old Carl Gustaf. Well as I remember that old Swede did very well but Wayne kept on saying try my Blaser..try my Blaser! The thing is I like rifles that zero in the same post code so I took my rifle out instead! :lol:

Keep that Tikka SF for when you need to do some real stalking. I mean everyone has a choice in life and I'm not knocking anyone here but the sort of people who buy Blasers also like dressing up as 'Round Heads and Cavaliers' at the weekend and have mock battles! :eek:

Its just a good job we are all mates on here! ;)

Hi Malc
How do know about my rubber inserts :oops:
I said to Mr B the other day I hadn't spoken to you for a while, I'll give you a ring. Good luck on the Roebucks.
Were only out tonight, working this morning and tommorow morning :(
I might get a couple of hours in the morning before work I'll see how the enthusiasm is in the morning at daft 'o' clock.
Stone came over last weekend after a Roebuck we shot a Munty :rolleyes:
I went to a new bit by home on Monday looking for a Roebuck and shot another Munty :rolleyes:

Speak soon

Wayne

Beowulf said
I remember going on a stalk with Wayne, before we left I zero'd my old Carl Gustaf. Well as I remember that old Swede did very well but Wayne kept on saying try my Blaser..try my Blaser! The thing is I like rifles that zero in the same post code so I took my rifle out instead!

Keep that Tikka SF for when you need to do some real stalking. I mean everyone has a choice in life and I'm not knocking anyone here but the sort of people who buy Blasers also like dressing up as 'Round Heads and Cavaliers' at the weekend and have mock battles!

Its just a good job we are all mates on here!

Mr B
Just remind me why did you sell that Carl Gustaf ;)
We all know your the one who likes dressing up, I've seen your ladies gloves remember :eek:

By the way the the seat that Stone shot that Munty out of. Muntjacless Andy was sat there the week before :lol: :lol: :lol:
I suppose last week he was sat a mile or up the wood from us so every Munty there would have left his area and headed our way :lol: :lol:

Wayne

Back