member since 18 / 4 / 15.

hi john, many thanx for that.. i am also a member of AIRGUNBBS. and have had first class deals on there..
kind rgds.. Jimmy..

Hello Jimmy, I Still have a couple of 'slug' guns,one which go back a wee bit and needs a bit of t l c, I'll look in on the Airgun BBS sounds interesting. There's a good thread on here about springers that might benefit from your knowledge. ATB john

hi john, thanks for that.. do you have a link to the springer thread ? as i`m not great with pc`s..

hi ken, what is a prepper ? kind rgds.. J.S.D.

it's sorta like camping,,, but in a post apocalyptic way :rofl: think millets meets mad max.;)

air power will be the way to go once all manufacturing grinds to a halt along with a resurgance in bowhunting, and nightvision won't be needed as everything is probably glow in the dark anyway.:-|

Last edited:
it's sorta like camping,,, but in a post apocalyptic way :rofl: think millets meets mad max
air power will be the way to go once all manufacturing grinds to a halt along with a resurgance in bowhunting, and nightvision won't be needed as everything is probably glow in the dark anyway.:-|
You been eatin' them funny mushrooms again ?

What was that programme that was on the telly a good while back that was all about preppers in the USA? Total load of fruit cakes as I recall. I've got a couple of candles somewhere in case the electricity goes off, but that's about it.

Back