Men's wellies

Northern_George

Hi any suggestions for the above? Im wear my wellies alot and my chameau can't keep up. Just wondering what other people are wearing for everyday wellies?

Skellerup Quatro for general use and walking around in. Grubs Snowline 8.5 for when it gets colder and either sitting up or on the quad.

Toggi Wanderer plus. Had a couple of pairs in the past, excellent fit, robust boot. Great value. See also Aigle Parcours ISO2 for a bit more of an upmarket boot, full zip, very comfy. .

I had aigle before and to be fair for the money they are a very good boot, I tend to avoid ones with zips as that normally the first place they go wrong

Hunter Balmoral - very comfortable and fit men sized calves
While they are a comfortable boot I am now on my second set of replacements, as the original purchase and the replacements both perished and leak. Its just aswell they have a two year warranty and the service from John Norris has been excellent.

Surprised at Le Chameua not keeping up , I`m still wearing my Vierzonord Plus after 15 years.
For sure I`ll purchase another pair when mine move onto Le Chameau heaven.

Muck boot Arctics

On the days when my GTX's just are not warm enough out come the Muck Boot Arctic's and Thinsulate booties and the problem is solved.

Stalked for miles over Scotish hills in Muckboots and cant fault them for comfort. At the cost they life expectancy is adequate with my first pair lasting about 5 years. I still use them but they are no good for wading in burns because they cracked where the neo meets the rubber.

Dunlop Purofort (not the safety model) made of a nylon material. Very light and tough. Expect to pay £55-65.

Back