• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Meopta and Frontier for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma

First I have a Meopta Artemis 2000 in 3-12 x 50 FFP

It was bought by as part of a package deal by a friend of mine. He already had a scope ready for the rifle so this has just been sitting about gathering dust. There are a few cosmetic marks but no dents or dings. Clarity is as you would expect from these high end scope makers

I believe it is a No 4 or 4B ret, but I have tried to show it in the photo. SOLD TO SAM MANY THANKS...

View attachment 82282 View attachment 82283 View attachment 82284 View attachment 82285 View attachment 82286

Secondly I have a Hawke Frontier 8-32x50 with standard 30/30 cross hair.

I have had this scope for a while and think its a cracking bit of kit...its not the new 30mm body version but the original 1 inch bodied Japanese glass version before they made them in China. There are a few marks as it was on a hunting rifle but a touch up pen got rid of most of the rub marks from the mounts etc. These Frontiers are becoming like hens teeth to find, but a rejig of my outfits means something had to go. I have tried to capture all the imperfections in the pictures......SOLD

View attachment 82289 View attachment 82290 View attachment 82291 View attachment 82292 View attachment 82293View attachment 82294View attachment 82295View attachment 82296

Last edited:

enigma

lol, very cheeky Mario....tbh I'm just confirming the funds have been transferred and I will mark it as sold....nice try buddy.

I know where there`s a nice hawke frontier for sale though....

Status
Not open for further replies.