• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Meopta and Weaver 3x12 - 50

Philwilk

Meopta Atermis 2000, 30mm tune FFP, glass perfect slight ring marks, 4b reticule £295 posted

Weaver Grand one inch tube, SFP, Japanese Optics, glass perfect barely discernible ring mark on one end, 30/30 reticule, £175 posted

I have a stainless Sako 75 in 308 with Macmillan stock, muzzle brake and optional moderator which I may sell as my 7mm08 is the 'gun to go' rifle which is also Sako 75 and equipped like the 308.

Thanks

Phil

Last edited:

Miki

A great looking scope (thanks for the pics) I managed to find one at the local shop (how novel these days buying from a shop !) so don't need one now.

For anyone else looking this is an excellent, quality, scope for the money, better than the generic Hawke/Bushnell types and would be ideal for a field/hunting rifle.