Meopta riflescope

CMAS

[FONT=&quot]Hello.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]am[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Carlos[/FONT][FONT=&quot] from Spain[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sorry[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]bad[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]English.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]am[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]thinking[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]installing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]new[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]riflescope[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Santa[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Barbara[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]rifle[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]caliber[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]7[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]mm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]RM[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]would[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]like[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]know opinions[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Meopta[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Meopro[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]4[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]x[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]50[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]would[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]like[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]know[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]if[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]it[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]has[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]enough[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]quality[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hunt[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]or[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]need [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]buy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]something[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]more[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]expensive[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]as[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kahles[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]kx[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3.5[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]10[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]x[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]50![/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

20-250

The Meopro range is very good indeed, for the price. I have had one on a 270 for years, it’s faultless.

CMAS

[FONT=&quot]Gracias [/FONT][FONT=&quot]usted [/FONT][FONT=&quot]para [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sus [/FONT][FONT=&quot]respuestas. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]La [/FONT][FONT=&quot]verdad [/FONT][FONT=&quot]es [/FONT][FONT=&quot]que [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cerca de [/FONT][FONT=&quot]mi [/FONT][FONT=&quot]casa [/FONT][FONT=&quot]no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]es [/FONT][FONT=&quot]que [/FONT][FONT=&quot]en el [/FONT][FONT=&quot]archivo [/FONT][FONT=&quot]en [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cualquier[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]shop[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] me [/FONT][FONT=&quot]atrevo [/FONT][FONT=&quot]no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]compro [/FONT][FONT=&quot]que [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sin [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ver [/FONT][FONT=&quot]que [/FONT][FONT=&quot]antes [/FONT][FONT=&quot]físicamente. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]like[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] ser [/FONT][FONT=&quot]capaces [/FONT][FONT=&quot]de [/FONT][FONT=&quot]comparar [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ese [/FONT][FONT=&quot]y [/FONT][FONT=&quot]otros [/FONT][FONT=&quot]visores [/FONT][FONT=&quot]en [/FONT][FONT=&quot]la[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]evening[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]at[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] la [/FONT][FONT=&quot]puerta [/FONT][FONT=&quot]de [/FONT][FONT=&quot]la [/FONT][FONT=&quot]tienda de [/FONT][FONT=&quot]armas[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CMAS

It really surprises me to read in the forum that in your country they usually use riflescopes of fixed increases. In Spain all hunters use variable increases

sir-lamp-alot

ive had a coupke of meoptas ove the years they are right on par the likes of schimdt and bender, ziess and swarovski with build qauilty but as for optics I would say there only about 90-95% of the way there which is still extremly good as your certainly not paying 90-95% of the money of one of the big 3

paulbshooting

Meopta manufacture most of the optical elements for the major EU brand scopes. I have their R2 and it has equivalent light gathering and performance to my Zeiss HT victory. Great value kit.

ejg

It really surprises me to read in the forum that in your country they usually use riflescopes of fixed increases. In Spain all hunters use variable increases

It is fashionable in certain circles to use fixed magnification scopes mostly paired with traditional wooden stocked rifles and post on forums not to shoot at anything further than 100yds. I do not know of any hunter in our area that actually still has a fixed scope except maybe on a 22. I recon well over 90% use variable scopes and rightly so.
It was often mentioned that the older Zeiss Conquest USA scopes were made by Meopta. They were very good and some look the same as the Meopro Range. I don't think you will go wrong with the Meopta.
edi

Ted

Had a fixed 6x42 meopta and found it to be excellent glass, although the reticle (4b) was very fine !