Midges?

finnbear270

What are the thoughts on Midgies being an asssorted collection of different sub species?, The Yorkshire versions seem to have a delayed but no less irritating reaction on me, currently my forehead and temples are erupting just now from yesterdays wanderings, Yet a visit further North would have had instant effects on me.

Fosbery Holster

Yorkshiremen are renowned for their generosity and friendliness that’s why we save our Midges for the non-Yorkshire person………our Midges just love the taste of dead meat of the off-comers.

308tikka

Had some this summer in Scotland... Instead of swollen welts covering my entire leg I got off well enough until 2 weeks ago when I applied none forgetting that southern softy midges can still bite.

JockStalk

Midgies in Scotland are a new subspecies this year. Scientists reckon it’s a mutation caused by all the lockdown restrictions. Absolutely no reaction at all.
So just get your t shirts and shorts on and have yourself a worry free highland holiday. 😜

bfltd0

Midgies in Scotland are a new subspecies this year. Scientists reckon it’s a mutation caused by all the lockdown restrictions. Absolutely no reaction at all.
So just get your t shirts and shorts on and have yourself a worry free highland holiday. 😜
Naughty boy!

Pedro

I always wondered why there are no nudist camps on the west coast of Scotland. Although rubbing each other's repellent might be something worth doing....

Fosbery Holster

Never do something today that you can get done by someone else tomorrow.

For free, in a Yorkshireman's case.

Full disclosure: I am a Yorkshireman.

The trouble is finding that someone to do it for free (l have tried), so it’s usually me that does everything for free.

Utectok

You get flat pocket smidge dispensers which fit in the front of your kuiu pro Bino harness. The best I have found.