• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Mike Robbinson knife

fallow me

I would guess your after a second hand one, as there still being sold online at £250.00 I use one and find it perfect for dealing with Muntjac. Roe and Fallow, which are the only deer available to me, a cracking knife

foxerklw

Certainly am, take the sting out of the RRP lol. What other knives have you used and what is it like up against them..??

fallow me

To be honest whilst the Robinson knife is well made and does every thing i could ask of it, i would recommend Mora knifes all day long, you could probably buy 30 Mora knifes for the price of a Robinson, although i would never get rid of Robinson as it works well, but i am also paranoid of losing it, lose a Mora , pull another one out of the drawer and your ready to go, and the bright orange ones are hard to lose anyway, Lose a Robinson at £250.00 and i would need therapy for a long time, that said ,i did win mine in a BASC competition

foxerklw

Lol yeah I dont think I'd ever stop looking if I were to loose one..!!

Did they give many away, i hear quite a bit about folk winning them