Mincer recommendations

Andrew James one but I think they've got busy. Similar ones on Amazon for £50 to £75. Fine for occasional use.

I have one like this and I can't fault it except that it's noisy. It doesn't clog up at all. I put 15kg of sausage meat through it last night in 15 minutes or so.

I got mine for £75 off eBay.

@lochty I think Andrew James has gone down the tubes - a pity as I have one of their vacuum sealing machines that is good.

I have one like this and I can't fault it except that it's noisy. It doesn't clog up at all. I put 15kg of sausage meat through it last night in 15 minutes or so.

I got mine for £75 off eBay.

@lochty I think Andrew James has gone down the tubes - a pity as I have one of their vacuum sealing machines that is good.
Looks great thank you

Gosh - is it me - but being of a certain age and still clinging firmly to the wreckage of non-PCdom I thought the thread heading was for a gay dating site! Obviously it was only with the greatest reluctance that I opened it......
🐺🐺

Just picked up one of these - used it at the weekend - outstanding!

Even as I was writing my post I thought that knowing the breadth and scale of intuition and the lines of thought across the SD community maybe this is not such a good idea. Yep!!!!
For clarity and I am sure you are really a very nice person, the foxy reference is to vulpes vulpes only.

That does look good 👍

Looks like a proper job that!! Thank you

Processed a muntjac at the weekend, minced 2.5Kg of meat in <2 min. It minced it faster than I could feed it in. The plate with the large holes was missing from the package when it arrived. Called them on Friday, a replacement arrived today. Great customer service.

Looks like a proper job that!! Thank you
It is awesome. Having preciously used a cheap mincer from Amazon this is a whole new ballgame. Put 2.5Kg of muntjac meat through it on Saturday, minced it in under 2 mins. Faster than I could feed it in. Really solid, powerful unit. Not too noisy either.

Back