minox scopes-thoughts

Stalker-of-the-deer

hi all,

what's people's thoughts?

looking at an x5i 1-4x24 it's spending most of its time on a 22 and will be going on the 308 when I get a chance on boar.

there's not a lot of info on them?!

sir-lamp-alot

Never looked through there scopes but there binos are top notch, and I think this scope will take some beating especially for the price.

Stalker-of-the-deer

I've seen one for 400 quid from over a grand.

it's a 1-5x24 thought it would be good on the 22lr and then bang it onto the cf for boar shooting. that's the plan at the mo anyway

sir-lamp-alot

What about going for a 2.5-10x scope the 2.5 is going to give you a lovley field of view for the boar work and at x10 end of the scale your going to find shooting small vermin a lot easier when its on the .22, and im not sure how much boar shooting your going to be doing but surley it will do more work on the .22

Stalker-of-the-deer

What about going for a 2.5-10x scope the 2.5 is going to give you a lovley field of view for the boar work and at x10 end of the scale your going to find shooting small vermin a lot easier when its on the .22, and im not sure how much boar shooting your going to be doing but surley it will do more work on the .22
will be doing more on the 22, it's a boar is somthing in the pipeline for when I can eventually go!

I think I'm going to find somewhere that does them and see if I can have a look through one.

cheers for all your responses so far, overall they seem quite positive!

FISH BOY

I have a Minox XZ5i (I think) 3x15x56 on my 22.250 and it does everything it needs to - would say it sits between a Hawke Sidewinder and an alpha scope and is priced accordingly.

Works well with a Pard 007 too.