• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Minox ZX5i 5-25x56 SF PLEX Absehen 66619

Status
Not open for further replies.

airman

Bought in September 2017, this scope, bought for use on my HMR has seen very little use. Selling to fund a new night vision scope because I dont shoot during the day and the bunnies are sensitive to light so Ive been using my Yukon Photon as a stop gap (taken off my air rifle) instead of the Minox. It has an illuminated ret. The small + in the center is the illuminated part so as not to "light out" the target.

Complete with box and cleaning cloth as you would expect.

Belting scope but just not what I need right now. Id keep it if it wasn't for having to fund the new one.

£650 ono - PRICE DROP £500

Send Message For Photos

Description

This Minox ZX5i 5-25x56 scope with Plex Absehen reticle features a large field of view, special optical high-tech glass, sharpness and clarity in low light situations, infinitely variable reticle illumination, parallax compensation, position sensor that automatically deactivates illumination, M* multi-coating, 1/4 MOA elevation and windage adjustments, shock and scratch resistant aluminum housing, comfortable variable power adjustment, quick adjusting ocular, argon gas, and waterproof/fogproof internal lenses.

Specifications

Item ConditionAlmost New
Scope Weight:835g
Scope Length:16.9"
Magnification Range:5-25x
Scope Objective Diameter:56mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount:30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment:1/4 MOA
Reticle Position:SFP
Field of View:7.2m-1.6m @ 100m
Eye Relief:100m
Illuminated Reticle:yes
Scope Finish:black

339D60E81019B88BFD44B438077590B05755851F.jpg

Last edited:

airman

Daily bump! ;)

Ive been offered something I cant refuse! This has to go. Make me an offer but dont be daft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!