• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Mixed shooting items....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker.308

Mixed items for sale. All include postage unless otherwise stated:

1 x Napier guNslip without tags and minimal use £15 each. Sold

1 x Napier game bag, some signs of use £16 SOLD

EKA gut opener, needs a sharpen but good condition £11 SOLD

Liberty, camo jacket, size large 42-44 chest £15 sold

Long net, I think it’s two x 25m nets, if it’s of interest I’ll measure it. Also think some of the line is string. If of interest I’ll get more details. It’s not got any damage to it, used a handful of times. Deben made. £25

deben tracer lamp with dimmer switch and scope mount. battery Takes charge but not sure how long it lasts. Comes with charger for battery and also a cigarette lighter cable to work it without a battery. £25 postage not included. Sold

ladder. SOLD

buffalo economy mincer. It’s working, but have to keep a finger on the on button, must have come loose internally. Reset button also re routed in to rear (pic attached). It’s ropey but it works! Comes with sausage attachments. £12 posted. SOLD

butchers block inch thick, white plastic, 1 x 60cm x 45cm and 2 x 46cm x 31cm. £10 for large £5 for smaller. used condition. Postage not included. All 3 SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

stalker.308

original listing updated, all thats left is-

1 gunslip
tracer lamp
liberty jacket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.