• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: mk 4 leupold

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesako

hi, for sale leupold 8.5x25-50 m4 lt/r tmr reticle illuminated model, mint condition reason for sale it came of rifle which was sold, £875 ono comes whith leupold alumina covers ffp 1/4 moa cheers dave

Last edited:

markymark

I wanted to know if the turrets correspond with the reticle...... on further research I don't believe they do. Your TMR reticle is a Mil based reticle, however looking at your turrets I believe I can see its goes into the 20 range. Which I can only assume its done in MOA. As you say 1/4 MOA per click.

I was looking for a new FFP scope which had both Mil ret & turrets.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you anyway and good luck with the sale :)

bluesako

hi mark and pfc, just checked with leupold, and my mk 4 lr/t is ffp not sfp, sorry for any confusion I was right first time. cheers dave.

Last edited:

bluesako

whats this sadly remark, are you saying mk4s are crap?, I have mk4,s on all my rifles, and never have had problem with them, im not a 1000yd oops sorry meters shooter, I hunt with them so all this moa and mil stuff doesn't mean anything to me, or as stated before are they not guccii enough, I like them nuff said.

tackb

Un knot your knickers Dave !

As it happens I love the mk4 leupold stuff and have used it for hunting and long range shooting they are awesome scopes in my opinion , currently have two and I doubt I'll ever sell the 3.5-10x40 M3

however , the trend currently is to have the reticule match the adjustments because it makes life easier but if I was in the market for a scope like yours I wouldn't hesitate to buy it as it's hardly an issue at all .

Good of luck with the sale and sorry if my post came across as negative

bluesako

sorry tackb, thought you were having a go, my knickers are duly unknotted I wish I,d never advertised it, cheers dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.