• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
• Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
• You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
• Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
• Click here to read the full Rules.
hi, for sale leupold 8.5x25-50 m4 lt/r tmr reticle illuminated model, mint condition reason for sale it came of rifle which was sold, £875 ono comes whith leupold alumina covers ffp 1/4 moa cheers dave
I wanted to know if the turrets correspond with the reticle...... on further research I don't believe they do. Your TMR reticle is a Mil based reticle, however looking at your turrets I believe I can see its goes into the 20 range. Which I can only assume its done in MOA. As you say 1/4 MOA per click.
I was looking for a new FFP scope which had both Mil ret & turrets.
whats this sadly remark, are you saying mk4s are crap?, I have mk4,s on all my rifles, and never have had problem with them, im not a 1000yd oops sorry meters shooter, I hunt with them so all this moa and mil stuff doesn't mean anything to me, or as stated before are they not guccii enough, I like them nuff said.
As it happens I love the mk4 leupold stuff and have used it for hunting and long range shooting they are awesome scopes in my opinion , currently have two and I doubt I'll ever sell the 3.5-10x40 M3
however , the trend currently is to have the reticule match the adjustments because it makes life easier but if I was in the market for a scope like yours I wouldn't hesitate to buy it as it's hardly an issue at all .
Good of luck with the sale and sorry if my post came across as negative