Monarch Country Products superb customer service

stratts

Just wanted to put it out there and thank Rob from Monarch for his great customer service yet again sending out a replacement item I had a small issue with. No need for details, suffice to say I'm extremely happy yet again and will continue to buy the majority of my stalking gear from them as and when I need it! ;)

Cheers Rob,

Stratts :thumb:

Moray Outfitting

There's a relationship with Monarch - so declaring up front.

We'll be sharing space again with Rob & Jess this coming weekend - there's a reason for that beyond purely practical commerce. They really care about what they do and getting it right. Even Jess's repeated attempts to substitute fruits for Jaffa cakes ( they ARE FRUIT !!!! ) has done little to dent my opinion of them :D

nun_hunter

I've bought from them before and superb service. The last time they were away but I had an email within minutes of ordering saying there was a delay and if I wasn't happy then a refund would be coming straight away. Top company to deal with and excellent communication.

Wingy

Yep great to deal with and not only listen to customer feedback but actually do something about it

I have bought multiple items from them over the last couple of years and will continue to do so. cracking customer service and when I finally met them in person at the stalking show last year at Kelso they were really friendly. will continue to use them for the foreseeable future!

Rupert J

I ordered another roe shield from Rob. Very good quality and lightening fast delivery. Excellent.