• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Monarch waist roe sack and large S4 lockdown bino caddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrajack

For sale unused monarch compact waist roe sack - bought ar kelso
these are a great bit of kit but sentiment getting in the way of replacing my old bag
£100 delivered

Also a S4 Camo bino caddy a bit small for my old lieca so for sale £45 delivered

cheers for looking

marrajack

Bit surprised there has not been much interest in the row sack, saving from
new and seem to get snapped up- do you good stalkers think it's too expensive ?

The Singing Stalker

My personal opinion is that it is too expensive. It is a secondhand item, whatever the condition, which you haven't told us and no pictures either. Has it been used? I know we can look it up but the emphasis is on the seller to promote his product.

this of course is only my opinion and possibly not the opinion of the masses. :D

Ferryman

I agree with Singing Stalker photo's needed.
The price could be a little lower but as unused then it still represent a saving of £20
Is the S4 used or new and would it take Swaro 7 X 42's

marrajack

Fair enough comments lads
the sack has never been used - so agreed it's not new, however if I said 90 delivered that would be 25% ish lower than new so think that's fair as one on a game fair stall will get more handling
pics available by PM
the lock down harness has been used a few (10 ish) times but small for my old style Leica RF and not needed on that basis
can also post pics via PM

thanks for for feedback and I am always open to a trade - keep smiling all

marrajack

It's just a folded roe sack with a liner in a waist bum bag, just take out the liner as normal.
Hope that helps

arron

I have a Brand new never used harkila roe sack that I would swap with you for the roe sack ?

jimbo123p

What is belt length. I am 46" round the bit that matters. The majority stop about 42-44". I have a Vorn rucksack so this may be the roe sack solution.

marrajack

Weekend bump on the monarch bum bag roe sack
as said previously I am looking for £90 or a swap WHYG
no roe sacks or fixed blade knives
cheers
geoff

£90.00 for the Waist Pack Roe Sack is a great offer - these are far superior to any other waist pack concept in the market - 100% UK manufactured by Phil Ogden, we normally retail them at £120.00 + £7.95 p&p so certainly a decent saving :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.