Available: montaria in portugal

swatty

To be honest I've never found the need whilst hunting in Portugal but I'll find out and let you know mark maybe worth taking them

happyhunt

I personely wouldnt bother mark,a lot of it is close quarter quick action stuff, you will know the pigs have been flushed by the sound of the dogs and with a bit of luck you won't have time to look around and use them. :lol:

bally

:eek: as long as the local ladys dont close there curtains when in the bath,
then there well worth taking

bally :evil: :love: :gheyfight:

Last edited:

Lateral

I personely wouldnt bother mark,a lot of it is close quarter quick action stuff, you will know the pigs have been flushed by the sound of the dogs and with a bit of luck you won't have time to look around and use them. :lol:

Bugger, I fancied a pair of 8x32, and don't have an excuse now ! :D Just as well, had an email to say my new rifle is going to be shipped next week, so I'll have that to pay for.

Oh, and PLEASE can you make sure I don't share a room with Bally, I really don't want to end up sharing a cell with him !!! :eek: :D

happyhunt

Oh, and PLEASE can you make sure I don't share a room with Bally, I really don't want to end up sharing a cell with him !!! :eek: :D[/QUOTE]

LOL names in the hat you know

smullery

Graham,

A good idea to remind all not to keep their hunting knife in their pocket when going through security at Lisbon on the way back....... Bin.

​Stan

bally

Graham,

A good idea to remind all not to keep their hunting knife in their pocket when going through security at Lisbon on the way back....... Bin.

​Stan
and that air hostess thought you were pleased to see her stan :-|

bally

happyhunt

The new rifle is in the country, and going through the system. "Should" be ready for me to collect Fri/Sat', and now I feel like a kid counting down the days to Christmas morning :D

good to know its here mark, there might be a queue of people wanting to try it out when in portugal :lol: take plenty of spare ammo, 3 week on thurs until we go woa woa.

Lateral

good to know its here mark, there might be a queue of people wanting to try it out when in portugal :lol: take plenty of spare ammo, 3 week on thurs until we go woa woa.

LOL............. Unless I can find something cheaper than Norma Oryx at about £3.00 a round, I might be standing in the queue with them ;)

Need to start reloading for it, but don't think I'll have time before we go. Need to get hold of some Geco to try, especially to get some practice with.

3 weeks, not long now :D

swatty

LOL............. Unless I can find something cheaper than Norma Oryx at about £3.00 a round, I might be standing in the queue with them ;)

Need to start reloading for it, but don't think I'll have time before we go. Need to get hold of some Geco to try, especially to get some practice with.

3 weeks, not long now :D
shounds like your having similar problems to me mark only my federals are £2.50 a bang and I'm out of powder to do my own rounds which is slightly annoying as I'd did abit of load development at the wk end with last last of my powder and was shooting ragged holes always the way when you need something its never available so if anyone knows where I can get done hodgson h4895 shout up please

Lateral

shounds like your having similar problems to me mark only my federals are £2.50 a bang and I'm out of powder to do my own rounds which is slightly annoying as I'd did abit of load development at the wk end with last last of my powder and was shooting ragged holes always the way when you need something its never available so if anyone knows where I can get done hodgson h4895 shout up please

I don't mind using the Norma for hunting, but I'd rather be practicing with something cheaper. Just waiting to see what I can get the Geco 255g SP's for. Just need to start loading !

bally

Hello Connor
I Do hope you are well pal
I can hear all the excuses starting not enough time to test gun expensive ammo no powder eyes were watering
cheap privi hit em right out sight !!!!
its the nut behind the butt that does the job, Not bad goin hey Connor 4 shots 3 pigs and thats only cause one of them needed two shots
All the fancy fishing gear and its only the last four inches that catches the fish.
off too jockland too play with the Roe tomoz
IM GETTIN GIDDY NOW:-|
Bally

Last edited:

Lateral

Collected the rifle yesterday, and I'm a happy bunny :D Now really looking forward to trying it, and hoping I can hit the broad side of a big boar ;)

I was lucky enough to visit the Chapuis factory, and choose the wood for the stock, and even though you get an idea of how it will come out.

BEFORE:

I've been pretty nervous, waiting to see if it finished as I'd imagined. It did......................

AFTER: