Moose

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

Jagare

I was on the phone when i looked out the window and saw this chap behind my dog kennels. Not a very good photo. He was tha third bull moose i have seen today. The other two were stood by the side of the road.
lg001.jpg

irishgun

Jagare said:
I was on the phone when i looked out the window and saw this chap behind my dog kennels. Not a very good photo. He was tha third bull moose i have seen today. The other two were stood by the side of the road.
lg001.jpg
realy lovely ,

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
That's really awful, I feel sorry for you I'm really lucky I see sparrows and the like :D :D

John

Jagare

The Moose are around all the time but its not often that you see them. They browes all the smaller birch and mountian ash right up to the house. Planted apple trees . Big mistake . Apple trees lasted a week before eaten to ground level.

Still they are a burden you just have to live with :D

Jagare

The season starts in the Nth of Sweden in Sept. Here its the 2nd monday in Oct. Will be hunting at another hunting ground then . We have our Älgjakt on our ground on the 23rd. But your right I think they go on holiday then. We have 1 adult & 1 calf this year so we will loose the dogs and see what happens.

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod