Morakniv cracking bit of kit for a tenner [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Muir

They are so inexpensive here that I have a hard time convincing the "you get what you pay for" crowd that they are any good! I must have eight of them. Great knives.~Muir

Rusty Gate

Had one on order with County Sports in Haverfordwest for nearly five months ( that & the round nosed safety knife ).
Time to email them direct as the rep don’t seem interested in Gary’s phone call’s?? Just want to replace the one I lost, great knives.

Will_

Really great knives. I actually prefer the finger guard, blade lengths, and handles of their work range to their outdoor range. Don't know if anyone else finds that?

Rider

Had one on order with County Sports in Haverfordwest for nearly five months ( that & the round nosed safety knife ).
Time to email them direct as the rep don’t seem interested in Gary’s phone call’s?? Just want to replace the one I lost, great knives.
Why bother? Get one at your local hard ware / country goods / feeding supplies / whatever store. They may not have MORAKNIV imprinted, but they all do the job just fine.

bogtrotter

I get mine from Bushwear , great knives the only thing I don't like is the plastic sheathes, but you can buy leather sheathes on that well known auction site specially made for them.