more foxing

jonny.c

Great little clip but can you please tell me about the call you use ie set up as i use my hand and i can put all my guns on this i will call a fox in then my call goes all to potts every time and most foxes know a bad call when they hear one so would love to know a little more
thanks
jon

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Great little clip but can you please tell me about the call you use ie set up as i use my hand and i can put all my guns on this i will call a fox in then my call goes all to potts every time and most foxes know a bad call when they hear one so would love to know a little more
thanks
jon
I use an mp3 player with a built in speaker deadly and it has called foxes from 1K under good circumstances. I sell them for £45 with the calls uploaded.

lanber

Top shooting and like the call. Also sounds like you have a good team of lads who know what there doing when out lamping.. I'm jealous, and go solo most of the time..

howy308

Great vid again John the first couple not lamp shy, I bet they were not very old! How many is that for this year?

paul o'

love that caller :idea: yes please if you have one going save me sucking me hand on a cold night :tiphat:
pm me your bank info feller £45 all in? or pp i love a new toy gizmo