• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Mossburg 600 at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSW

Mossburg clect choke 12g synthetic 3shot tube.
Heat shield.comes with original wood stock and fore end,+fold down stock and tube spring to change to fac.
The fold down stock also fits a win/remm.Now for the bad bits, The top of the safety fell off foxing one night I have made a crude repair and it still works exactly as it should,these can be bought and fitted quite easily.
I honestly don't know how old the gun is I have used and abused it for 14 years and I bought it second hand, it has many years left in it and makes a great truck gun.Looking for around £220.ono.f2f if possible.IMG_20160729_152629.jpgIMG_20160729_154858.jpgIMG_20160729_153147.jpgIMG_20160729_155458.jpgIMG_20160729_152650.jpgIMG_20160729_152642.jpg

Last edited:

ASHCROFT9491

Shame your not near me as would have taken this

The safety is a simple £20 fix and brownells can supply the bits, have. A bump on me. Good luck with the sale

JSW

Shame your not near me as would have taken this

The safety is a simple £20 fix and brownells can supply the bits, have. A bump on me. Good luck with the sale
Thanks for that Ashcroft,if it doesn't go to a new home I'll get onto Brownells and put it back in the truck for another 14 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.