Mr Trump comes to town and shock there,s protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozzybum

Well now Big D is in town and angry of Watford is on the streets across Britain waving his Guardian about .Nice to see freedom of speech etc BUT do any of them really think he gives a flying <put your own word/words here >.An unscrupulous Billionaire /politician with a hide thicker than a momentum enforcer,s with most of Britains police and secret service protecting him honestly any one think they,d get near .
He,s flown in ,now he,s flown to his hotel in Scotland and no The Hotel Inspector hasn,t had a look in .He doesn,t care how many scream and shout as publicity is his bread and butter so Mr Mayor of London you allowing a big inflatable Trump wont stop him slagging you off sideways and by the way Big D says thanks for the high profile it,l help when he needs reelecting .
Like or loathe he knows how to stay in the public eye

Ray7756

I like him,, not sure if i would trust him,, but he is up front he is looking after America first, pity we dont have politicians like him,,
but like him or loath him we must show him the respect he deserves as after all he is the president of the USA
khan is a fking joke as mayor of London and should be ashamed of himself acting like a spoiled child allowing the stupid balloon to be flown, I hope the people wanting to fly khan balloons get permission, he should be concentrating on getting London crime under control, but he wont do that as it will involve ****ing off , the criminals who happen to be mostly what he calls his supporters, minorities of all races and religions that he desperately want to support him,, not forgetting his big muslim support base,,, which if the truthe be told are 99% law abiding citizens,,, but khan refuses to accept that 99.9% of terrorismn is muslim inspired
Rant Over

Last edited:

basil

Distinguished Member
Like him or loathe him he tells it like it is ... his way or the highway.
Unlike our own Mrs May (or may not) believing she can cherry pick what suits her own agenda (or gravy train)
Like it or not the leave vote voted for a total out .. not a bit in and a bit out ... it voted out and that means out ... completely out.

Pedro

He's a very different type of politician. Because he isn't a politician. He uses his business savvy to good effect. He will release information criticising the next world leader on his list, get them all hot and bothered, then when he meets them, disarms them with a bit of physical contact and platitudes, which the subject is grateful for and will then see everything his way. They must see it coming, but it works every time. Didn't bother to do that with the Queen as, politically, there's nothing to gain there.

mchughcb

Germany buys most of its energy from Russia. Trump ask germany to either cough up 2% of GDP and stop being reliant on Russia or USA stops spending billions on NATO and withdraws. The guy sees the emperors new clothes and calls them out for it.
In some respects Trump and Putin have a lot in common when it comes to calling out situations as they are in complete opposite to fake news.

User00025

When our Donald (who makes me laugh when I see him) passes a comment on Brexit, shock, horror he mustn't do that because he is in favour of it. Somewhere in my failing memory I remember the last American president came over (no protests) and spouted off in favour of remain. I am afraid the protesters need to look to their own moral judgement before criticizing others.

reloader54

what percentage of the "protesters" do you think could answer "what has trump done that your protesting for" my guess would be not many, there have been world figures with torture,persecution, and genocide in their resume that have visited the UK in the past and nobody raised an eyelid. most are there just to say they were.
like him or loath him,, he's the elected president of the US, not Pol Pot, ffs

tozzybum

Some of them would protest at the opening of an envelope ,as has been said mr Kahn,t or wont needs to get a grip of London,s spiraling crime and stop worrying about what Mr Trump is doing .When you dont get stabbed for your watch ,wallet or wife,s jewels by teen moped scum <ban them ban mopeds now>or acid thrown in your face by some pillock who,s in a bad mood then maybe he will have time to save the planet till then mr k do your day job and leave the world stage to the grownups

Sauer90

35k for a little balloon that flew 10ft in the air watched by a huge crowd of maybe (being generous) 1000 'protestors' - priceless.

bluesako

donald can come in my house anytime for a brew , teenage and old hippy protesters who none of them have paid any taxes, telling me how to live my life, f%*k em, im living my life and enjoying it i wish trump was british, we wouldnt be in the cocked up mess we are in now,

reloader54

35k for a little balloon that flew 10ft in the air watched by a huge crowd of maybe (being generous) 1000 'protestors' - priceless.

yep,, and somewhere in a civil servants office some little grey suited hen pecked excuse for a man is making notes,, one of which could be,,, if the sheeple can afford to pay 35k for a poxy balloon we obviously aren't taxing them enough.:-|,, before going home to his bullying wife.

Finch

When our Donald (who makes me laugh when I see him) passes a comment on Brexit, shock, horror he mustn't do that because he is in favour of it. Somewhere in my failing memory I remember the last American president came over (no protests) and spouted off in favour of remain. I am afraid the protesters need to look to their own moral judgement before criticizing others.

Trumps latest comments on Brexit were in response to Theresa May's white paper which would appear to rule out a bilateral trade deal with the US. It was entirely legitimate for the US president to voice his concerns on that publically.

Obama came over here before the EU referendum had taken place and tried to influence its outcome by telling the UK electorate how they should vote. There is a vast difference between the two

reloader54

Trumps latest comments on Brexit were in response to Theresa May's white paper which would appear to rule out a bilateral trade deal with the US. It was entirely legitimate for the US president to voice his concerns on that publically.

Obama came over here before the EU referendum had taken place and tried to influence its outcome by telling the UK electorate how they should vote. There is a vast difference between the two

at the request of the pm at the time I believe, you remember him dodgy dave [bugger,I didn't think that would happen] camoron.:cry:

caorach

I was talking to a Canadian two days ago and he was saying that if Trump was in Canada he'd vote for him, and so would a lot of other people. I suspect that the same might be true in the UK. He is putting working class people back into work and building the US economy. He's probably not a nice person, it is unlikely that everything he does or says will be right, but in the end a small number of vocal anti-democracy protesters are focusing on these issues rather that the larger issues that will impact upon the whole world for decades to come.

The US will be the world's largest oil and gas exporter by the end of the year, the Germans are completely dependent on Russian gas. The Germans get cheap gas because the pipeline runs through their country, the French pay the full price. The French hate the Germans for this, the Germans hate the Russians for this, the Russians hate everyone. The EU wants Ukraine in the EU and to get involved in the Crimea, the Russians want a war with anyone who tries to do this. The UK has huge shale gas/oil reserves and we are going to start exploiting them because the democratic majority want cheap energy and lots of it to drive employment and the economy. Artificial alliances in Europe have always been ended by heavy artillery. When the Russians poisoned those ex-spies the US diverted large supplies of gas from Asia to the UK so we had no dependence on Russia for our energy while we decided how to react. The most insight the media can give us is that Trump seems to have funny hair, I think the story is way bigger than that and the changes he has made have completely remodeled the world political map.

The truth is that the anti-democracy protesters have been completely outwitted by the democratic will of the people, both in the UK and the US, and their day is over, this is why they are so annoyed about both Trump and Brexit as it demonstrates to them just how out of touch their extremist views are with the real, democratic, world.

jon2

I was talking to a Canadian two days ago and he was saying that if Trump was in Canada he'd vote for him, and so would a lot of other people. I suspect that the same might be true in the UK. He is putting working class people back into work and building the US economy. He's probably not a nice person, it is unlikely that everything he does or says will be right, but in the end a small number of vocal anti-democracy protesters are focusing on these issues rather that the larger issues that will impact upon the whole world for decades to come.

The US will be the world's largest oil and gas exporter by the end of the year, the Germans are completely dependent on Russian gas. The Germans get cheap gas because the pipeline runs through their country, the French pay the full price. The French hate the Germans for this, the Germans hate the Russians for this, the Russians hate everyone. The EU wants Ukraine in the EU and to get involved in the Crimea, the Russians want a war with anyone who tries to do this. The UK has huge shale gas/oil reserves and we are going to start exploiting them because the democratic majority want cheap energy and lots of it to drive employment and the economy. Artificial alliances in Europe have always been ended by heavy artillery. When the Russians poisoned those ex-spies the US diverted large supplies of gas from Asia to the UK so we had no dependence on Russia for our energy while we decided how to react. The most insight the media can give us is that Trump seems to have funny hair, I think the story is way bigger than that and the changes he has made have completely remodeled the world political map.

The truth is that the anti-democracy protesters have been completely outwitted by the democratic will of the people, both in the UK and the US, and their day is over, this is why they are so annoyed about both Trump and Brexit as it demonstrates to them just how out of touch their extremist views are with the real, democratic, world.

Well said - couldn’t agree more.

Rasputin

Love Trump have a cardboard cut out on my desk at work. All these morons protesting all I can think of is don’t you have jobs and work to do or things to worry about rather than the leader of another country. Footage from around the protests tells you all you need to now self righteous muppets infected with libtard cancer. Should have just turned the water cannons on them and unleashed the hounds.

And im totally fed up of them saying he’s not welcome here and British people don’t like him. Presumptuous bellends.

mchughcb

Not sure why Trump seems to be a lightning rod for protest by the social justice warriors. I blame hollywood and the media for whipping up this hysteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.