Muddy with a Roe?????????????????

243varmint

Texas Heart Shot

DogDay075.jpg

I think this might be illegal???????????????

DogDay076.jpg

Jonathon

222cwd said:
at least mine is not stuck to a bit of wood :lol:

i know, i know
it's the wood that normally sticks out :evil: :evil:
hope your mum ain't looking :lol: :lol:
as for the fact they are both bucks to
WELL........ :evil: :evil:
not saying another word
damn i'm in the brown stuff now :lol: :lol:

Is that the same stick they used to stuff that Roe Buck with Muddy ? as the look on its face seems to say it has been.

Whichever taxidermist did the job on it, really should go back to school and practice Taxidermy :lol: :lol: that is without doubt one of the most badly mounted Roe Bucks I have ever seen :lol: :lol:

muddy with a roe??????????????????

that roe deer has been going to country fairs for over 25 years .i am sure if you had been patted pushed and sat on as many times as that has you would,nt look that good .for 5 years it had over 5000 school children handle it when we helped do a country side day at Boughton house near Kettering.it was a good friend to the bds for many years. i would gladly get my old man to shoot one,if get it stuffed for me for free .then the next dog day we might have one that suits you.its a shame when some one who was not there insulted my deer it was only there to demonstrate shot placement,not look chic
poppins

Oh deer Poppins perhaps I should let Graham or maybe Roy know at Boughton (although Roy is no longer there I know, up to the border area for sometime ;) ) that your deer is in need of a new home :lol: :lol: mind you there are no Roe on Boughton at present to my knowledge, or perhaps you could ask Dave on one of the beats if he could help out when he is up to northern climbs when he is away Salmon fishing ;)

I know most of them in that area and many more ;) been stalking there many years with or without clients.

Take it as a joke matey :lol: lighten up. Or buy a sense of humour ;)

muddys roe deer

i have known roy for over 30 years when he was a carpenter so i know where he is.
i do not need to get a sense of humour, i could see you under the table any time :lol: :lol:

Poppins so glad to hear that, still dosnt alter the fact that the Roe mount looks bad does it!

Table would that be the table Roy made that he had in his house at Boughton :rolleyes: Please do not make veiled threats on the site. Theres a good chap ;)

Sikamalc with his admin hat on.

Does it matter what he looks like. It was there for a purpose and its purpose was served. Maybe admin should bring one next time eh. When i see him again i going to have stroke him make him feel better after that insult. :evil: :D

Does it matter what he looks like. It was there for a purpose and its purpose was served. Maybe admin should bring one next time eh. When i see him again i going to have stroke him make him feel better after that insult. :evil: :D

muddy with a roe

i think its time to get back to what the sites meant to be for.we could go no and on . i there for am going to close my comments on my roe deer.never say what i cant back up
poppins

I agree it was there for a well served purpose, and both John and myself have gratefully recieved a nice PM from Richard ( Stone) the remark I made was a joking comment, as a Taxidermist of 35 years I can see its a mount thats been well used, unfortunatly someone got on their high horse and couldnt see the joke. But thats his problem.

What I will not put up with on here is veiled threats to anyone, no matter who they are, we have had enough idiots trying before.

So lets get on with stalking ehh!!

A stalking good day was had by all !Like its owner the the item was grizzled , but stood its ground.
Cute round the ears, and a gentile smile , I guess for those that attended we overlooked the fact that it was for demo not larder perfect , Mind the muntjac that was presented had the full potential for both.
Lighten upfolks Muddy provided an entertaining enlightenment to shot placement and effects , how often do we see posts where people have mucked up a shot!!. If I had half the knowse that Muddy has , I would be half an expert / nay a quarter . Credit where credit due. Don't see much activity either on someones question about preserving Roe legs for sticks.
Think I might have a Shiraz now
cheers Trapper.

Back to me deers me deers

Back