Muntjac and chinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

remmy243

Hi just wondering Who offers days on one or the other or both closest to the Scottish Border ?
I no they are way down but not looking to burn 2 tanks of fuel and £60 at McDonald to get their
Cheers

Uncle f

Sorry mate not sure if you’re aware but cwd are only present in three Uk counties Beds Bucks East Anglia so which ever is nearer for you from up there. At I guess I’d say there will be 40-50 miles in it so not even worth bothering about. Pick the best outfitter you can find and go there would be my advice as the distance from you would really be negligible

leec6.5

I had some cracking guys down from Aberdeen for cwd and muntjac 3 lads in a hilux took them 11 hours.

I’m in Norfolk, for cwd furthest north I know of might be south Lincolnshire certainly Cambridgeshire.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I have also had several guys down from Scotland on the CWD/Muntjac. I have some openings for winter 2019/20, but dates up to Christmas are filling fast with overseas clients and 12 days are booked already.

stubear

I'd recommend SikaMalc if you want to stalk CWD.

I've been out on his ground in Beds and theres loads of deer about - across a weekend I saw multiple deer on 2 of 3 outings and bagged a CWD doe. The accomodation is also really nice in that area and some of the other chaps down had taken some lovely looking beasts.

banus

no the deer dont care but i do,i assume that you are a deer killer rather than a stalker who has respect for his quarry!

Bavarianbrit

Encouraging racist remarks never is ok in my book
Chinks
Spics
wops
yids
dagos
tin hatters / Germans
and the list goes on.
Why is having respect so hard for many folks to treat each other with?
I am sure it is not even percieved as being such by the writers/speakers.
BB

remmy243

no the deer dont care but i do,i assume that you are a deer killer rather than a stalker who has respect for his quarry!
Sorry you are wrong
I have massive respect for deer etc
And yes I do stalk them and if I am lucky I may kill one or two also ...
But all the best and please make sure you don’t get a numb arse sitting on your armchair

Firefly

I’m sure the original OP had no intention of offending. However IMHO this forum has an obligation to not offend. It’s not a great title and perhaps it would be wise to amend it. Ff

Swedish

I'm sure the OP meant no offence at all but to Chinese and other Asians its as offensive as the 'N' word these days. Perhaps a title edit would be a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.