Muntjac stalking

keith harvey

Just back from another great trip to Bedfordshire, stalking muntjac with Jason from muntjac stalking.com ,another succesful trip with lots of Muntjac and Chinese water deer seen ,if anyone is looking for either species or both I highly recommend that you check him out he knows his ground well and always goes out of his way to get you that special trophy .Thanks a lot Jason, too man . K

Tim.243

Just back from another great trip to Bedfordshire, stalking muntjac with Jason from muntjac stalking.com ,another succesful trip with lots of Muntjac and Chinese water deer seen ,if anyone is looking for either species or both I highly recommend that you check him out he knows his ground well and always goes out of his way to get you that special trophy .Thanks a lot Jason, too man . K

Sounds good was it a cull beast or trophy you got?

Tim.243

Finbarn

Spent Friday & Saturday with Jason stalking muntjac & CWD with my shooting buddy. Lovely snowy conditions & a cracking time with Jason as always (3rd trip) - the quality banter adds to the experience & we both got the deer we went for.
For anyone looking for some guided stalking you can’t go wrong with Jason he has fantastic ground & makes sure his guests go home happy for a great price. CWD are charming little deer & stalking them is a nice change to the usual.