Wanted: muntjac stalking

biker1

does anyone no of someone reliable for muntjac stalking
hi mate heard lots of good things about muntjac stalker of here, going out with him this coming saturaday so il let you know regards biker

td

thanks for that ive been with several stalkers on site some not that honest

td

in the hope someone has been out with somebody who is interested in stalking not just making money

mereside

i can really recommend bunwell wood shoot for munty he has a great set up and lovely ground with plenty on it as well as roe and reds very friendly and really up for a crack atb wayne

mereside

no worries he is very helpfull and i cant wait to get back to have another crack at them exellent to actually stalk them we layed down last time i was there watching a buck and doe playing unfortunately this buck skipped into the undergrowth i decided to take the doe as it was my first after that we saw around 8 more and was spoilt for choice which ones to stalk i ended up with another ,atb wayne

stalkinginengland

hi mate heard lots of good things about muntjac stalker of here, going out with him this coming saturaday so il let you know regards biker
You will not have any problems with Jason he is an A1 guide and I use him for clients too. I think we have TD booking with us this time but I am saving my pennies and will book something for myself with Jason before to long. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

Regards

Mark