Museum Day clay shoot

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi Everyone.

Well there seems to be a bit of interest about an informal round of clays at the end of Saturday afternoon prior to the Museum visit.

There is a very nice place called Greenfields near Canterbury which has a very nice clay layout.

My question is how many and who would like me to arrange a round of clays here. Can you please let me know as soon as possible as it gets very busy on a Saturday, and I will then make inquiries about costs etc.

Thank you

Sikamalc

wadashot

Account Suspended
Hello Malcom.

I did hear a wiff that there may have been a possiblity of a clay shoot :rolleyes:

I would be interested to show one or two of you how to go on ;) 8) :lol:

There, i`ve laid down the gauntlet, so come on, lets get some names.
It will be a laugh if nothing else. :lol: :lol:

wadas

legaleagle69

I was thinking about popping along myself and now the thought of busting a few clays puts the icing on the cake, maybe have a pool shoot for a bottle of malt :lol: winner has to share with the rest of us unless it's me of course :p lol

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Whatever you guys would like to do is fine by me 8) Juts let me know as soon as possible so I can put it in place. The ground is about 6 miles from the Crown Inn at Sarre, so for those that are booked in I was hoping to say 3pm on Saturday at the clay ground.

What do you think Rob, is this ok with everyone :confused:

But please can everyone let me know so i can inform the ground about numbers. A pool shoot sounds a good idea. I hardly ever shoot a shoty these days, so I can blow the cobwebs out of the barrels. Anyone who dosnt want to bring a Shotgun I have two so let me know. Both O/U.

Look forward to it.

Sikamalc

Fester

Wadas
Ill giva ya a run for ya money mate. :D Looks like the 1897 winchester pump action trench gun will have to come out to play :eek: :D 8)

Rob Mac

Clay pigeons

Hi Malcolm

Please put me down for 2 guns. It's been a while so I want to start making excuses now.....

Cheers,

Rob

alled12

Hi Malcolm
Put me down for the clays mate, could you give me some idea of times as I have a bit of a journey to get over to you. Look forward to seeing all you boys their.
Regards
Paul

alled12

Oh yes, currently single. No any nice ones who are going mate? You going to have a go at the clays mate or do you prefer a stationary target, if so you could let them land :D

stone

alled12 said:
Oh yes, currently single. No any nice ones who are going mate? You going to have a go at the clays mate or do you prefer a stationary target, if so you could let them land :D
so you hav seen mrB in action aswell :lol:

alled12

Nope just took a wild swipe in the dark on that one, guess I better give him a lesson, see if we can get him to hit a target which isnt stood still :D SOmething told me Beowolfs skills would be rifle based, Sorry Ian but thats for the blokes comment :D. I look forward to meeting you at the museum visit stone.

stone

look forward to meeting you aswell alled
as for the clay breaking contest my misses says i will win no contest, just look at al the crockery i break every time i wash up :lol:

Beowulf

I have been known to shoot shotguns in the past! I did alright too! I don't have a shotgun at the moment though so I'm a bit stuck! :confused:

stone

mr B
dont worry i can lend you a stick just hav to prize it out off the dogs mouth but atleast you can point it in the right direction

alled12

Beowolf I believe your sorted you can use my Berretta just remember its got to barrels and they both go bang mate :D

Fester

Beowulf
Dont worry mate you can use any of my guns buddy. Yes even the pump action if you want :D

Beowulf

Blimey I'm all tooled up! I've got more guns than the HMS Cumberland! :lol: I'll give it ago, Its for a good cause after all. :D